Calendar of Events
City Pickup Dates
MARCH 14, APRIL 4, MAY 2,
JUNE 6, JULY 11, AUGUST 1,
SEPTEMBER 12, OCTOBER 3,
NOVEMBER 7, DECEMBER 5
On the above dates, the City of Mt. Pulaski will remove landscape waste that has been placed within the area between the sidewalk and the edge of the street. If the weather is bad on the scheduled dates, then we will pickup on the next day with good weather.
The following rules must be followed:
1. Have your landscape waste ready for pickup by 7:00 AM. on the scheduled dates.
2. ALL SMALL DEBRIS, GRASS, LEAVES, SMALL STICKS, ETC. MUST BE IN BAGS.****New requirement!!!****
3. Do not place any material in the street or on the sidewalks.
4. Place all material within 6’ of the edge of the pavement.
5. Do not remove entire trees from your private property and place them for the City pick up.
6. If you hire a contractor to remove your trees, have your contractor haul the material to the Landscape waste facility and place the material in the proper location.
7. EXCESSIVE AMOUNTS OF MATERIAL WILL NOT BE REMOVED BY THE CITY.
8. The Landscape waste facility is open Monday – Sunday 8AM. to 3PM. Please
feel free to take debris there any time during those hours (Excluding winter months).
Landscape waste facility is for Landscape waste ONLY and is to be used by Mt. Pulaski residents ONLY.
A separate notice for fall, leaf pickup service, will be published at a later date.
Should you have any questions, please contact City Hall at 792-3222.